Constantia is the oldest and most beautiful wine valley in the Cape, unique in the world in that it is within the city limits of Cape Town. So if you are into wine, fine dining, golf, shopping, beaches or sightseeing Constantia offers you:
- World class wine and wine estates – Klein Constantia, Steenberg, Buitenverwagten, Groot Constantia (5 min)
- World renowned restaurants – La Colombe, The Green House, Bistro Sixteen82, Peddlars on the bend (5 min)
- Cape Town’s best golf courses – Royal Cape, Steenberg, Westlake, Clovelly (10 - 15 min)
- Centrally positioned it gives you quick highway access to; the City Centre and Waterfront (15 min), Kirstenbosch gardens (5 min), Cape Point (25 min) and the Atlantic and Indian ocean beaches (20 min)
If you are looking for an oasis in the sea of hospitality sameness, The Last Word Constantia promises an irresistibly comfortable experience.
- There are nine, inordinately large, graciously appointed rooms to satisfy your needs for superior comfort and privacy. Five suites and four superior doubles.
- The public areas are invitingly elegant and spacious, a perfect setting to enjoy the exceptional tranquillity.
- Secluded relaxation awaits you at the sunken pool with surrounding tanning deck.
- A major attraction is the luscious garden.
The Last Word Constantia offers you a pleasingly different and distinctly superior experience. We focus on guests’ personal care and attention to detail.
- Elaborate breakfasts are tailored to your liking.
- All beverages are inclusive, including local wine and premium spirits so your refreshment needs are well looked after.
- Unlimited complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Dinners and lunches are attainable by prior arrangement.
- An in-house chauffeur service is available for your airport transfers and tailored tours.
- We endeavour to present hospitality you’ve never previously encountered.